RJR Rental Criteria
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING FOR AN APARTMENT
In applying for an apartment/house, we will be doing the following:
Applications will not be processed unless all requested information is given.
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Tenant Reference from present/past landlords
- Income verification
Fee for application process is $30 for each adult over the age of 18; fee is non-refundable. We accept Cash or Money Order Only. We will need the following to process your application:
- Copy of Driver’s License or State ID
- Copy of Social Security Card or other official document containing your Social Security Number (Verification purposes only)
- Last 2 earning statements from employment. If you have more than 1 job; must provide from each job. If you recently started a new job, we need to have something from your employer stating how many hours you will work and what your wage will be.
If your application is approved:
- The property will be held for a period of 24 hours in which time the security deposit must be paid in full or the property will be put back on the market.
- Once the deposit has been received a check-in/move-in date will be scheduled. The check-in appointments are made Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am & 4pm.
- The first month’s rent and Non-refundable Pet Fee will be due at the check-in appointment.
Reasons for Denial of Residency Policy
Felonies– You must have been off of all probation, parole and not incarcerated for the last seven years before residency will be approved.
Drug Charges– You must have been off of all probation, parole and not incarcerated for the last seven years before residency will be approved.
Registered Offenders– Will be denied residency.
Violent Offenders– You must have been off of all probation, parole and not incarcerated for the last seven years before residency will be approved.
NSF Charges– Will be denied for 3 years.
Theft– You must have been off of all probation, parole and not incarcerated for the last seven years before residency will be approved
- Any judgments from other rental property companies.
- Specific collections such as: utilities, gas, cell phone, home phone, cable, internet and child support
- Debt owed to any government agency (state, city, county or federal)
- Must meet our income guidelines
Evictions– Any evictions in the last 5 years.
Bad Rental References– Any in the last 3 years.
False Information– Any False information on your application is grounds for denial.
If you are applying in a group all applicants within the group must meet these guidelines or all applicants will be denied.
RJR RESIDENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
The RJR Maintenance & Management Resident Benefits Package (RBP) delivers savings and convenient, professional services that make taking care of your home second nature. By applying, Applicant agrees to be enrolled and to pay the applicable cost of $3.50/month, payable with rent.
Your RBP may include, subject to property mechanicals or other limitations
- Utility concierge service: one call set up your general utility services, cable, and internet services – all at the best price available.
- A resident rewards program that helps you earn rewards for just enrolling and paying your rent on time; enjoy saving on everyday expenses for a premier rental experience.
- Credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely.
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home.
- Easy access to your account, documents, and communication resources through our convenient online portal.
- We know you’re busy, so choose from a variety of ways to make your rental payments online.
- Vetted vendor network: we find the technicians, and you can feel comfortable knowing they are reputable, licensed, and insured.
- Periodic preventive maintenance walkthrough to ensure your experience is comfortable and that your home is kept in tip-top condition.
NOTE: The total monthly cost of the Resident Benefits Package is all-inclusive, and no discounts will be given if any element of the package is unavailable due to a lack of HVAC or another limitation at a specific property.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
UPDATED as of 06/09/2021